- I got a few running related things for Christmas. My parents got me some lights to attach to my shoes for when I run at night, a new fuel belt (specifically with a key attachment because of all the times I lost my keys while running last year…), and several SweatyBands. I also received a Lululemon gift card from Jonathan’s parents, so I bought a new top and winter hat. Yay, new stuff! I haven’t gotten to try any of it out yet though, except for the SweatyBands.
- Other things I got for Christmas include Tales of Zesteria on PS4 (we are about 10 hours in, playing co-op) and a pair of diamond and rose gold earrings from Jonathan, a comfy new Predators sweatshirt from his parents, a cute new blue top from my BFF, and wine from my niece (it makes me feel ancient that my niece is old enough to buy wine).
- Like everyone else in the country, we binge watched “Making a Murderer” over the holidays. Without giving much away if you haven’t seen it, I will just say that I think it’s crazy and the kid got the worst.
- Also like everyone else, we saw “Star Wars”. I liked it and am already planning my Rey cosplay.
- I occasionally stop at McDonald’s in the morning for a chicken biscuit and coffee. The girl who regularly works the drive-through window in the morning has started calling me Anne because for some reason she thinks I look like Anne Hathaway. I don’t see it, but I’ll take it.