Sometimes there’s things running and non-running related that I might like to write about, but don’t deserve a full post. I’ll put those things here.
- I somehow talked Jonathan into running the
Country MusicRock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Half with me in April. I think he already regrets it.
- We just got back from a four day cruise to the Bahamas. We ate like kings (ask Jonathan about the filet mignon) and survived renting a car on Grand Bahama Island and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- I ran once while on the cruise, so I’m averaging about once a week at the moment. My leg does feel better, though, so I expect to start ramping that up soon.
- While on the cruise, we did not gain all the weight back that we lost on the 21 Day Fix, just some of it. I will eventually get around to posting the results, but we mostly gave up at the end and didn’t even take after photos.
- I can’t believe Christmas is a week away. I’m only half done with shopping, and the outside of the house has just one sad strand of lights over the garage because Target ran out of the lights we need to finish it.